CS-300F is equipped with GE JAN-6197 which was developped for use in Computors and we used this tube for audio purpose for the first time in the world.
We purchased this tube many years ago and have been seeking for the best circuit design to bring the best performance of this clean tube.
For Driver circuit, we used a very high quality tube 17EW8(Hi-FI) specially produced for Hi-Fi use by a major Japanese electronic manufacturer.
- Lavish employment of highest grade audio components.
- WBT type Binding Posts.
- Self-Biasing circuit accepts new tubes without any Bias adjustments, and also can adapt to a consumption of tube power or to unvenness of tubes automatically.
- Natural wood side-panels made from Canadian White-Ash. This wood is very hard and heavy and is often used as a material of Baseball bats and oars for low boats.
- Almost same as CS-300X(S)
|TUBES EQUIPPED||JAN-6197 (GE) X 4
17EW8(Hi-Fi) x 2
|OUTPUT POWER – Standard||15W X 2|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||15Hz – 100KHz (-2 dB)|
|INPUT IMPEDANCE||100K Ohms.|
|OUTPUT IMPEDANCE||4/6/8 Ohms (Selectable)|
|OUTPUT IMPEDANCE(Headphone)||300 Ohms|
|DIMENSIONS||360(W) X 270(D) X 140(H) mm|
|ATTACHMENT||Detachable AC Power Cable x 1|
TWO SELECTIONS OF OUTPUT TUBES: 6L6GC(5881) AND OPTIONAL 6CA7(EL34) TUBES.
By switching two selectors inside of the cabinet, you can use either of 6L6GC or 6CA7 (EL34) , and LED indicators on the front panel will show you which tube is applied.
POWER AMPLIFIER DIRECT SWITCH & INPUTS.
“PREAMP-IN” terminals on the rear panel allow you to use CS-600 as a power amplifier.
By switching a selector on thr front panel, by-pass all the functions only excepting a Volume control.
A WIDE RANGE OF SPEAKER APPLICATION
Multi output impedance sele
FLAT AND WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE
A wide-ranged and flat frequency response upto 100KHz is enough capable for future digital audio format such as SACD/HDCD.
- Twin-triode tube 6CS7 for the first-stage amplification.
- WBT type speaker terminals.
- Heavy-duty output transformer for 50W grade amplifiers.
- Large capacity choke-coil: 5H350mA
- Dumper tube 6CJ3 (for Colour TV use) is applied to delay a supply of high voltage (B-Voltage) to output tubes in order to protect output tubes from damages and to longer the life.
- All high-end audio grade electrical components (condensors, resistors)
- Operation lamp indicator
- Succeeding a front design of CS-300/CS-300X.
- 24K Gold-Plated Knobs.
- Side Wood-Panels.
ctor: 4/6/8/16 ohms.
RS-30EQ Phono Preamplifier equipped with CR-Type, Non-NFB phono equalizer
RS-30EQ is equipped with the CR-type equalizer based on GE(General Electric/USA) 12AT7 authorized by J.A.N.(Joint Army & Navy) standard of the US Army, and can reproduce a very high quality and clear sound without adding any NFB.
To avoid compromising sound quality using the NFB type, one of the solutions we adapted to completely protect the sensitive CR type equalizer was to originally develop for RS-30EQ a high quality “Orient-Core” power transformer perfectly shielded to shut-down hum noise from the transformer perfectly.
We have also selected the finest available high-end audio components to keep the deflection of the RIAA curve below +/-0.2%.
|Tube compliment||JAN 12AT7A (G.E.) X 2
6X5GT (G.E.) X 1
|RIAA Curve||Less than +/-0.2%|
|Max. Input||400mV (2KHz.)|
|Dimensions||340(W) x 140(H) x 240(D) mm|